Here is a healthier recipe for one of my favorite cold drinks at Starbucks.
Sweetened Iced Passion Tea Lemonade.
- 3 Tazo Passion tea bags
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1/2 c. raw sugar
- Lots of water and ice
- Boil a full tea kettle of water
- Place 3 tea bags in a large, 1/2 gallon pitcher
- When the water has boiled pour over tea bags and let it steep for 5 minutes
- Remove tea bags and stir in sugar and freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Add cold water to fill the pitcher
- Serve over ice and a slice of lemon